Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm a Little Teapot

These don't fit exactly into the "I'm a little teapot" tune, but close enough.

I'm a little pumpkin, Fat and round
Here is my face, Making a frown
I'm a little pumpkin, Tall and thin
Here is my face, Making a grin
I'm a little pumpkin, I've got style
Here is my face, Making a smile

I am a robot big and tall
Stand me up against the wall
Wind me, wind me with a key
Now I'm ready, don't you see?
Walk, walk, stiff and slow
That is how the robots go
Walk, walk in the town
Oh, I hope I don't run down!
Slow, slow, I'll have to stop
I've run down and so kerplop!


I'm a little penguin
aren't I cute?
I'm a bird in a penguin suit
My suit has thick feathers
black and white
I can't fly but I swim all right
I can waddle 'round
on my webbed feet
Fresh fish are what I like to eat!
from Abby the Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment